- My mother told me that I was closer to 6 kilograms than 5 and a half when she gave birth to me in 1947 in our family house in Vela Luka on the island of Korcula, Dalmatia.
- In 1957 I met my cousin, a painter, Petar Omcikus, who arrived from Paris and at that time he began to build his atelier in Vela Luka. Petar and his wife put me aboard on a boat called Art.
- I went to school in Split for applied art. Later I received a diploma from the Academy of Fine Art of Belgrade.
- When I finished the Academy they told me ‘you are a sculptor and you are free.’
- I’ve had personal exhibitions and group exhibitions and I’ve gotten recognition and awards and have participated in many sculptural symposiums and I’ve been an initiator and organizer of several symposiums.
- I’ve accomplished several big projects/sculptures in stone, marble, granite, stainless steel, wood, steel, bronze, mosaic in Former Yugoslavia, Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Italy, Switzerland, Luxembourg, USA, Mexico, Canada, Japan, Thailand, India and...
- I’m still on the same boat and very often I’m in my bay, Poplat Planeta.